Sign in to follow this  
Correne@BarrheadTravel

New to Luxury Cruising

Relax, enjoy and explore… when you discover the luxury cruise difference

A luxury cruise offers you the ultimate in pampering and attentive service, and provides excellent value for money. A completely different experience from mass-market cruising, luxury cruising takes holidays to a whole new level.

Once on board, you’ll discover:

·         Intimate ships, with sumptuous interiors and plush accommodation

·         Unique itineraries to must-see cities and exotic ports, many of which larger ships simply can’t visit

·         A carefree ambiance and relaxed atmosphere

·         Exemplary, award-winning service and a high staff-to-guest ratio

·         Many ships provide complimentary fine wines, premium spirits and champagne, served throughout the ship

·         Gourmet culinary experiences, from casual dining to elegant silver service, both indoors and al fresco

·         Spacious suites with sweeping ocean views

·         24 hour room service

·         Amenities including gym, spa and beauty treatments

·         Daytime activities and evening entertainment

Experience the romance and opulence of luxury cruising onboard state-of-the-art ships, where the service is second to none and where old fashioned hospitality meets up-to-the-minute amenities. You may have cruised on mainstream cruise lines before before – but I guarantee that luxury cruising will be an experience you will want to repeat over and over again.

Hoping to try my first luxury cruise next year after many years of crusing. Still unsure which to try. Lots of research underway at the moment and very exciting.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2017 at 14:50, Sam the Sailor said:

Hoping to try my first luxury cruise next year after many years of crusing. Still unsure which to try. Lots of research underway at the moment and very exciting.

@Sam the Sailor Whatever luxury cruise you choose you will not be disappointed! The service is next level and unlike anything I have experienced even on a 5* cruise. It just keeps getting better and better! :D Let us know if you decide on a ship, would love to hear what you have chosen.