Sign in to follow this  
Morag@BarrheadTravel

Travel photography

How do you take your best travel photos? what camera do you have? How many lenses do you have for it? Do you edit them afterwards? 

It depends on my holiday/destination but I don't always take my DLSR away as it is quite clumpy. Instead I switch between my phone (Samsung Galaxy S6) and a point and shoot. I own two lenses for my DLSR but it can be hard to decide which ones to take if I am taking it. 

I can’t go anywhere nice without taking my DSLR. I have a Canon EOS with 18-55mm lense. I have tried to carry a zoom lense on holiday but found I hardly used it so wasn’t worth the weight. 

I also use my iPhone too these days. 

I do sometimes edit photos although I’m not an expert in that area. For example I had taken some photos around an English castle when the autumn colours were beautiful.  When I looked at the photos afterwards the colours were a lot more dull than my eyes had seen, so I enhanced the vibrancy of the colours to match my memory. I have also done some smoothing out of a friend’s dark circles under the eyes when I had taken a photo that didn’t show her at her best and I didn’t have a decent substitute for that particular trip. 😬

I love photography visit The Best & Affordable Sydney Hotels Near Your Location take more click amazing photos.. there also Enjoyment is an indispensable part of human life and without a hint of doubt, no human on this globe can survive without doing activities like travelling and enjoying themselves. As the world has come closer travelling has also surged as an important and wonderful activity for humans. ☺️

http://hugetravelhub.com/sydney-hotels-near-me/