kathy

Barrhead Travel NHS Discount

Never had any problems with any holidays booked via Barrhead Travel and NHS discount is always a welcome bonus.

7 minutes ago, Neepdocker said:

What does the NHS discount consist off ?

I didn't know there was a discount

21 hours ago, Neepdocker said:

What does the NHS discount consist off ?

21 hours ago, Nan Mac said:

I didn't know there was a discount

Hi @Neepdocker & @Nan Mac

All NHS staff are entitled to a 6% discount for tour operator holiday (basically anything that's not a Barrhead Travel exclusive). You just need to let the agent know at the enquiry stage and provide something to show you're NHS staff and they will process it for you, only time you can't use it is against anything booked online. 

Think a discount is the least our NHS staff deserve for all the work they do :) 

Our affinity managers going to be around today so if you have any questions just let us know and she'll be happy to give you all the in's and out's and T&C's if you need them :) 

• Like 2

awe didn't realise. I'm just back from  a cruise I booked with you and I work for NHS..wish I had known. I will know for next time though 

• Like 1

On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 12:46, Shannon@BarrheadTravel said:

Hi @Neepdocker & @Nan Mac

All NHS staff are entitled to a 6% discount for tour operator holiday (basically anything that's not a Barrhead Travel exclusive). You just need to let the agent know at the enquiry stage and provide something to show you're NHS staff and they will process it for you, only time you can't use it is against anything booked online. 

Think a discount is the least our NHS staff deserve for all the work they do :) 

Our affinity managers going to be around today so if you have any questions just let us know and she'll be happy to give you all the in's and out's and T&C's if you need them :) 

Hi one of my family member works for police Scotland and they are entitled to 5% discount. Can the above apply to them as well i.e we book in store and show our ID to the operator, therefore we can get discount?

• Like 1

Good Morning @sairajee2@hotmail.com

Yes, just be sure to make the consultant aware at the enquiry stage that you are an affinity member. Depending on the type of package that is being booked your discount will vary although you should be advised of this by your consultant. 

Have you set your sights on anywhere in particular yet? 

Shannon