Sign in to follow this  
jaksienna

whats in New Zealand

maybe im living a little bit of a sheltered life but whats actually in new zealand that would make me travel all that way? is it not just all hills hills and more hills?

@jaksienna I spent a week in the North island and South Island. I used Auckland and Christchurch for bases. I really liked NZ and yes the scenery is stunning but it's got so much more. Stunning beaches, sports, extreme sports and Auckland for cool city vibe 

• Like 1

@jaksienna I spent 6 weeks travelling around NZ and it is an amazing country. I will admit that by the end of my 6 weeks I wasn't sure how many more mountains and lakes I could take in :223_speak_no_evil: but still had a fab experience. There is a lot more to it than people think... the cities are really built up and very cosmopolitan and the beaches are great as well! If you like Lord of the Rings you are on to a winner as well, of course NZ is home to the Hobbit lol. Defo a place for wildlife enthusiasts and adventure types in my opinion. OR, if you like to drive and motorhome theres plenty of open road!! 

maybe i am living a sheltered life then lol. it is a bit far for me to travel and although it looks beautiful i think i would be a bit bored. i do like beautiful scenery and admiring it from afar but only if its nice and hot.

New Zealand is number 1 on my bucket list. There are so many amazing places to visit. I'm a huge lord of the rings fan so I'd love to go to hobbiton and some sceneic areas where they filmed the movie as a wee extra couple of days. My friend worked over there for a year and she really reccominds it.