Sign in to follow this  
Megan@BarrheadTravel

The most liveable city in the world!

Melbourne has been named the most liveable city in the world for the 7th year running! Infact, the top 10 is filled with Aussie cities...

I was lucky enough to live in Melbourne for a short time and I really did love it! It is up there for me, amongst some other cities that I would love to live in.

Has anyone else visited or lived in Melbourne? Do you think it's worthy of it's title 7 years in a row or can you think of somewhere better? Love to hear your thoughts!

You can see the article and the full top 10 cities here :12_slight_smile:

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/news/2017/08/16/city-named-liveable-world-seventh-year-row/?utm_campaign=Travel_News_Daily&utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&stuid=0c13f484b53f355750d40e14fd855e90&utm_content=14401&utm_term= 

Melbourne is such a cool city. I haven't been anywhere else quite like it. I visited in winter and still enjoyed it so I imagine it to be even better in the summer. Well deserved to be one of the most liveable cities in the world I think :5_smiley: I wouldnt mind living there!!!

• Like 1

I stayed in Melbourne for 3 months after finishing university. Loved every minute. Only came back as I missed my family but such a great city